About Paper Minions

Hello and welcome to my little creative corner of the internet. I've always thought of myself as a creative person and Paper Minions ...

Hello and welcome to my little creative corner of the internet.


I've always thought of myself as a creative person and Paper Minions became a good outlet for it. I'm so humbled by every visitor my site has had, knowing that something I have created is being downloaded by thousands of people is such an awesome feeling.

When Paper Minions started out it was really important to me to make my templates simple enough that people from all ages can pick up, build and enjoy. I really hope you enjoy them as much as I do creating the little critters.

Please get in touch via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram if you have any questions or requests.
I love seeing what you all get up to with my designs, so don't forget to send me pictures of your building skills.

Kev


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images